Monday, September 24, 2007

things never to ask me...

Please don't ask me my age:-

Simple rule : -If a woman appears to be 30 or around, do not ask her age. If you really must know, you can make an educated guess from other information she gives you, such as when she graduated from college. If however, she appears to be under 20, you absolutely must ask, so as to make sure she is of legal age!

Always ask a man his age...

One can learn a lot from just his age... also they don't mind being asked... A guy unmarried after 40... is either extremely desirable or extremely undesirable... he hasn't married becoz he was busy making money or becoz he can't commit (accordingly, extremely desirable or extremely undesirable, respectively).

That done... guys are actually saner with age... they testerone levels come down to normal = normal brain functioning. Also, this may sound cliched, but they do mature up. As in, they are lesser of the following :- upstarts, know-all's, uselessly childish, look at me - I am stupid & if you missed it I will drive it in, bloated egos, & so on...

I am not always into male bashing... just felt like it today, its a mood thing... Well women get moody... so kill me...

I don't know what I started with... lost track... losing more... ah! I am lost.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

humm... Amrita, i am surprised that you know men to this extent!!! I always had a mashed up opinion about this sex until you TRIED to put in the key traits at one place. Most of these i never knew or might had an idea but never endorsed. wow!! great to know a female's perspective on the functioning of a man. But one thing i can absolutely support in this blog is that men mature with age..definitely...not sure whether testrone levels has a role to play..coz i come from a school of thought that Men and Horses never get old...!!! :) RITZ

Unknown said...

Amrita, i agree with u 100% ;) Payal

Kabir said...

must be a great feeling to read something you wrote 5 years back. I liked all your posts rights from the first one. Keep exploring :)