Sunday, August 29, 2010

Bored

So easily bored. I don't think that earlier generations were this bored. My weekdays pass by in wait of week-ends & on week-ends I am very busy trying to pack in fun things to do. "fun things' are not that easy to find & do. How much can one visit the Mall, Book shops, Home furnishings etc etc. Also not much on Tv these days other than CWG coverage & MP's issues of corruption. Will rather stare in to space that watch that on Tv. I do enjoy Fraiser & Senfeld on week days. Week-ends have become stressful from the effort of trying to do something 'fun'.

Then on Sundays sets in, the fear, of the week-end, ending without much fun being accomplished. This has become by my reality for the past 2 yrs. Yet can't get out of the vicious circle. Had things to do earlier. A regime of exercise & social evenings. Now have not been to the pool since ever, no jog, no walk, only Malls.

Have to get back into swimming 20 laps X 50m pool, at least 1km. The tired feeling after that is just heavenly.

Trying work out a plan to join the DLF Golf course club which seems my answer to my boredom. Need to get into a DLF building (office/residence), get dad to pay the subscription & then I am in. Simple enough? ... not really ... we'll see. Where there is a 'Will' ... my name will be in it.

No comments: